Starlite – star bright! She’s so sweet and gentle, with just enough shyness to make her snuggles feel extra special. Brighten up your winter nights by filling your arms and your heart with Starlite. This special girl can’t wait to go home with you.
Here are some notes from her foster:
- Starlite is warming up and doing great!
- Ignores the cat!
- eating and drinking well
- bounces up and down stairs, dances for her food and when she changes direction, she does a big circle
- peeing and pooping fine – we’re working on potty training and she’s getting it. She stays outside until she performs….she’s also been using pee pads which I placed where she peed indoors.
- bounced back amazingly from her dental
- really good on the leash, not scared of noises, traffic or other dogs
- She jumps onto the sofa when we are there to sit with us
- She follows us around and does enjoy snuggling once she’s picked up
- She sleeps on our bed and nestles against one of us
We’re delighted to report that Starlite is currently in a loving and caring home!