Join Muttville’s CEO and Founder Sherri Franklin at the celebration of our human-animal connections at @AHWGO’s 4th annual agein, Creature Comforts: The Human-Animal Bond in Healthy Aging, on Saturday June 17th at Ruth’s Table in San Francisco!
- Learn from an expert panel about the proven health benefits of pet ownership in older age,
- Cuddle with senior dogs from Muttville,
- Create art inspired by the environment,
- Swap pet stories over a delicious lunch,
- And peruse the ‘Art & Disability’ exhibit at Ruth’s Table!
*Masks strongly suggested. Venue offers plenty of natural ventilation, air filtration system, and outdoor space. Participation limited to 70 people.
More info here: https://athomewithgrowingold.com/annual-age-in/